Wednesday, May 27, 2009

2nd Brimtok game.

Been a while, I know. My brother and I just had our second turn 0 Brimtok game and let's just say it didn't go well for me.

I had 1000pts of Tau and he had 1500pts of Space Marines. It wasn't much of a contest as his troops pretty much walked all over me. My tanks didn't do anything except die. I disabled a few of his vehicles but only wiped out one unit (a land speeder) while he took out my two tanks (1 destroyed, the other immobile and shaken) and left me with just a lone crisis suit on the table at the end.

It wasn't pretty and I'm sure he's working on the battle report for his blog. That means I'm now 0-2 which doesn't bode well for Tau supremacy on the planet.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, but let's be fair; I outnumbered you in points in both games.

    ReplyDelete